Sunday, January 20, 2013

Graduation, Finally

The Complete Job-Search Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Get t (Google Affiliate Ad)

So Its been about a month since I graduated and I still haven't gotten my shit together. I have two applications partially filled out and am barely working at my part time job. I'm not sure what my problem is, I've been sleeping through the day and staying up all night wasting my time online and watching Netflix. I really need to get off my ass and get this done! I really have no good excuse for my laziness. I suppose my prospective broke and homeless status may soon become my motivation. I figure maybe if I start blogging about this, I can motivate myself to get things done, as my list keeps getting longer due to all the things NOT getting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment